Saturday, June 30, 2012

Penultimate Post Without Pictures!

Dear parents, family, and friends -


I (Sister Walton) will be posting my last blog in the next couple of days.  Sister Thompson will be taking over this blog in a few weeks, but it will be a while before there are any pictures of your missionaries.  Sorry, but it's only a couple of weeks.  I have written to most of you by email and I don't want to post my email on the blog, but if anyone needs to get a hold of me my Angola phone number is +244-939284641.  This has been a great mission.  The Lord is truly here and wants these wonderful people to hear about the Gospel.  The foundation is getting stronger and stronger and things are growing.  It is amazing and we look forward to better things to come.  Until my last post, with much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment